Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Co-starring Jade_Dragon as the Pink Ninja

Well.

It appears that the Nitwits have been bloggified.

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Jade_Dragon. I like pirates, ninjas (only the pink ones), the green M & M's , chicken-friend rice, panties, old ugly vans that smell like ass, black sharpies, most animals, good quality toliet paper, anything with glitter on it, stale coffee, Mr. Spock, canned air, Sean Connery, socks, Psyferre's nipples, and, uh....

Oh, yeah. Geocaching. =)

I suppose my Geocaching experiances start in about 2003 with the "Rainy Cache". It was a great first cache that I went on with Trudger, Lac'Nala, Agent Squawk, and two other cacher-friends of Trudgers. Psyferre was absent that day due to working late and buying me an engagement ring (of which I didn't know of at the time). It was a fairly uneventful cache, save for the part where I got to know Lac'Nala by catching her by the butt and shoving her up a muddy hill we were both sliding down. And where were the guys you ask? Helping us? Not a chance, They were snapping pictures. =D

Since then the Nitwits have been through a lot together - being lost in the woods for ten hours, getting stranded and spending then night in a veeery tiny car near an old abandoned school, multiple car break-downs, etc. It gets interesting around here.

So sit back and be prepared to be Nitwit-ified. Or at least mildly entertained. Or confused. We'll take confused, too.

Until next week - same Nitwit time, same Nitwit place!

~Jade~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home