Monday, April 17, 2006

Nitwits, Roll Call!

I'll Begin. My name is Trudger (Pronounced with an -udger). My first cache find was in a local city park, at midnight, with my then girlfriend, and now wife, Lac'Nala. I acquired my first GPS that day and after searching for fun things to do with it on the internet, I happened across Geocaching. I dragged my then girlfriend, now wife Lac'Nala to the park, and there proceeded to "Trudge" around in the darkness and rain, while she watched on from the much less sloppy sidewalk. Well, I found it. A small film canister in the crook between the roots of a tree. I signed the log, and came up with the name right there on the spot. Trudger after the trudging I had just done to find my first cache. Would the rest of the nitwits care to join in on introducing themselves and telling about their first cache?

-Trudger

1 Comments:

Blogger jestjuggle said...

We read about geocaching in Discover Magazine and decided to buy a GPS and give it a try. Signed onto geocaching and found one not too far from home. It was a multi. We were amazed that you could find a dogtag in a pine tree with 7 foot accuracy on the GPS. Now 1800+ caches later we are still obsessed with this great hobby.

Mike and Barb
At Jestcaching

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home